Sunrise Laundromat in Owen Sound is open 24 Hours. Clean modern laundry facility; Fast, High Capacity Washer & Dryers.
With Ozone water treatment system to ensure clean, fresh washes.
With the need to go green and to provide the cleanest wash environment for our customers.
More about Aquawing Ozone Laundry System & San-O3-Tyzer:
The San-O3-tyzer by Aquawing and Hamilton Engineering is an innovative new system that uses a perfect blend of heat and ozone in every wash cycle, giving store owners (and their customers) peace of mind, knowing that their washers have been completely sanitized! Adding ozone to the wash allows the use of lower-temperature water (if desired) in a hot cycle; which will substantially lower utility bills, reduce the carbon footprint of the store, and reduce the wear on fabrics!
The San-03-tyzer :
- Sanitizes the washer during EVERY cycle by utilizing at least two ozonated fills per wash load
- Reduces the store’s utility bills (and carbon footprint); by using less heated water
- Provides a better wash than one with non-ozonated water; fabrics experience less wear, and come out brighter and cleaner
- Fabrics washed in ozonated water retain less moisture, allowing for a reduced drying time
- A standard table style system can accommodate up to 900 pounds per hour of wash processing and is designed to fit in the space of a folding table, so the boiler room can be converted into profit-producing space. Stores with higher wash capacities can use multiple ‘tables’
- Rack-mounted systems available for utility room installation; capacities will vary by store and washer models
- The entire San-O3-tyzer system is factory assembled, wired, and tested for quick and easy installation and start-up
All laundry ozone systems are not created equal. Aquawing stands apart as the premier system backed by years of research and development, independent testing and proven results.
What is the San-O3-tyzer™ actually doing to the washer and my clothes to sanitize them?
The San-O3-tyzer™ injects ozone into the water used to fill the washer. Ozone is injected at a level high enough to meet the government set standard for sanitization.
How Ozone purifies?
- Ozone is “active oxygen”, nature’s special element. (Each ozone molecule consists
of three oxygen atoms.) It is also a natural purifier, and an alternative water purifier to traditional chemicals such as chlorine and bromine. In a laundry application, ozone destroys bacteria, viruses, mold and mildew, while eliminating spores, fungus, oil, and other contaminants, leaving water (and your clothes) clean and sparkling clear.
How does the use of ozone affect my wash besides the sanitization?
- Due to the use of ozone, a greater amount of soil will be dissolved and drained with the water. It also leads to reductions in the use of laundry detergents and water use, shorter laundry cycle times, and longer textile life.
Is ozone “green”?
- Yes! Besides naturally occurring in the atmosphere, ozone reacts so quickly with contaminants, that it converts back to oxygen within minutes (sometimes even seconds). Any ozone molecules that break free will convert to oxygen and never reach the atmosphere.
How do I know there is enough Ozone in my water to sanitize my clothes and washers?
- The San-O3-tyzer™ is designed to deliver a varying amount of ozone based on the number of washers filling at any given time. The water is tested for its Oxidation Reduction Potential level at the water inlet fitting to the washing machine at system
installation and periodically throughout the year during regular maintenance procedures.
Can I eliminate my use of detergent in the San-O3-tyzer™ wash process?
- No, the detergent is still required to transport the soil removed and lifted from your clothes to the drain; however, substantially less detergent is required than in a non-ozonated wash.
Can I eliminate the use of Bleach in the San-O3-tyzer™ wash process?
- If your intent is to remove color or stains you will still require bleach. While ozone has the ability y to disinfect, it is totally safe with all colors and fabrics.