Join the festive Pumpkinfest day September 29th, 2018 in Port Elgin, Ontario.
Port Elgin’s Pumpkinfest is one of the LARGEST two day Family Fun attraction of Ontario and Agricultural Event- The entire community runs the festival and include Car Shows, 100 craft and marketplace vendors – a great weekend outing for one of the most UNIQUE festival around.
Award winning 2016!:
Winner of the Giant Pumpkin Canadian Record at the Port Elgin Pumpkinfest 30th anniversary October 1st, 2016!
Todd Kline of Shawville, Quebec sets the Canadian record with 1,877 pounds !!
Weekend Activities include:
- TIM THE PUPPET TAMER
- PUMPKIN CARVING DEMONSTRATIONS
- LITTLE TRACKS PETTING ZOO
- PUB-KIN CRAWL
- GIANT TIGER KIDDIE KARNIVAL
- CELEBRITY SEED SPITTING
- OPG ENVIRONMENT TENT
- MOTORCYCLE SHOW AND SHINE
- GREY BRUCE WOODTURNERS GUILD
- SOUTHAMPTON PET HOSPITAL PET SHOW
- ARTISTS VILLAGE * CRAFT SHOW
- CLASSIC CARSHOW
For more information – attractions – vendors – etc. visit www.pumpkinfest.org >>